Mpact Design Studio produced a promotional video for us that, I believe, captures the essence of what we do at Richey/Zink. This video does a good job of showing current and potential clients our commitment to quality, integrity, and relationship. I am really pleased with the outcome.” ~ Randy Richey, CEO, Richey/Zink & Associates, Inc.
Video is no longer an option for business promotion, it’s a must! A professionally shot interview, combined with footage of your services, products, and/or people, makes for a very compelling ‘film’. One that will have current & potential clients taking notice of what you have to offer.
We’ve created a variety of videos for organizations and businesses for a variety of reasons: to promote, educate, inform, advertise, explain, and showcase. There is perhaps no quicker method of engaging your target audience with your message than with a precise, professionally-produced video. YouTube and Vimeo provide a broad platform for video hosting at no cost. You can easily incorporate video into your website, social media accounts, email, etc. Why not take advantage?
With prices starting as low as $750, Mpact Design Studio can produce a quality video and through it, promote your products and services on a number of platforms (your website, Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook) to reach current and potential customers. We have a number of ideas concerning the use of this ‘mpactful’ medium to enhance and promote your business.
Call us today and let’s talk video options!
Here are 10 must-know stats concerning online video
- 89 million people in the United States are going to watch 1.2 billion online videos today. (ComScore)
- Online video users are expected to double to 1.5 billion in 2016. (Cisco)
- Only about 24% of national brands are using online video to market to consumers. (Kantar Media)
- Online video now accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic and up to 69% of traffic on certain networks. (Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report)
- Users sharing video on retail and brand sites chose Facebook 46% of the time, with email accounting for 40% and Twitter capturing 14% of shares. (Invodo)
- Globally, online video traffic will be 55% of all consumer Internet traffic in 2016. (Cisco)
- 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions. (Invodo)
- 76% of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration. (Social Media Examiner)
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others. (Invodo)
- 2 billion video views per week are monetized on YouTube, and every auto-shared tweet results in six new YouTube browsing sessions. (ReelSEO)